4.2.15

Begin Again

Hey! Welcome to my corner of the Internet. My name is Daniela. I'm happily married to the best man in the entire world (biased!) and we have two amazing, adorable kids (doubly biased!). We are soon to be first time home owners and, after small-space living the past year, I cannot wait to have a place to call our own.

I've loved creating and reading since I was just a little kid, and was able to do so on my own without assistance. Making things with my hands brings me so much joy, whether with paper, crochet hook, or a wooden spoon and mixing bowl. I also love organising and list making which, combined with my love for stationary, has lead to me using a planner to stay organised.

After discovering I'd need my gallbladder removed after a few gallstone attacks, I've decided I need to better care for my body. I've had to change my eating habits and start incorporating exercise into my life. It's a slow yet steady journey towards better health, and I'm thankful for it.

It's funny how, as I'm coming to the end of my twenties, I'm finally starting to feel more confident in who I am and worry less about what others might think of me. I want to be honest and real in my writing and in life. I have a solid foundation in the knowledge that Christ loves me (and you) beyond human limitations, and that this life we have is about growth and becoming who we were created to be.

I hope you enjoy exploring these ideas with me here on Bohemian Rain.

✝ = ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images shown on this site are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any images or content without prior permission. Thank you!
© Bohemian Rain 2017